You already dedicate your time and talent to our patients. When you choose to also reinvest in Swedish, you are joining an inspiring community of caregivers dedicated to ensuring we can continue providing the high-quality health care our patients deserve. As a not-for-profit health care system, we rely on philanthropic support for key programs and initiatives. Our collective investment in Swedish is an indicator of a thriving organization worth supporting.
You can direct your support to the programs and funds most meaningful to you, including:
- Swedish Fund for Excellence – supports Swedish leadership’s top priorities
- Helping Hands Fund – supports our colleagues in financial crisis
- Nurse Education Fund – supports scholarships and continuing education
- General telehealth / STOC – supports the Swedish Staffing, Transfer & Operations Center
- Swedish Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion – supports culturally competent care and a diverse, inclusive workforce
For help deciding which fund(s) best match your interest, contact Laura Graber at 206-215-6960.