The Caregiver Campaign is Swedish’s employee giving program that gives caregivers the opportunity to support our patients and colleagues by making a gift to Swedish.
This year’s campaign invites caregivers to join as a Vision Maker by donating in support of Swedish’s collective vision for tomorrow. Be a Vision Maker and join today!
Your giving makes a difference. As a not-for-profit health system, Swedish relies on philanthropic support for key programs and initiatives that benefit our patients and caregivers.
You can direct your gift to the Swedish programs and funds most meaningful to you, including:
- Swedish Fund for Excellence – supports Swedish’s top priorities
- Helping Hands Fund – (Formerly the Employee Emergency Fund) - supports your Swedish colleagues going through a financial crisis.
- Nurse Education Fund – supports scholarships, continuing education and conferences.
- General Telehealth (STOC – Swedish Staffing Transfer and Operations Center)
- Swedish Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Swedish Edmonds Fund
- Swedish Issaquah Fund
- Swedish Ballard Fund
- Swedish Support - Cherry Hill
- Colorectal and Thoracic Surgery Fellowship
- Digestive Health General Fund
- MS Center Supportive Care Services
- Organ Transplant Fund
- SNI Greatest Need Fund
- SCI Patient Assistance Fund
- Women’s Health Fund
Programs and Department funds:
- Reach Out and Read
- Doula Services
- Mobile Mammography
- Palliative Care
- Behavioral Health Embedded in Primary Care
- Health Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Area of Your Choice – To learn more about the 400 programs where you can designate your gift, contact Lindsay Capello at [email protected] or 206-215-8138.
You’ll receive entry into our drawing for two Seahawks tickets to the Seahawks vs. 49ers game on December 5th. There will be two winners, and each winner will receive two charter seat tickets. You’ll also receive entry into our drawing for a gift card to Amazon or the place of your choice.
With your gift of $5 / pay period or more or one-time gift of $100 or more, as a special Thank You, you’ll also receive a special Swedish notebook.
Every gift matters. Your participation is what is most important!
Payroll deduction – The amount you authorize will be deducted from your pay check each pay period until you notify the Foundation in writing (email is okay) a change or to end the donation.
One-time gift - You can make a one-time or monthly gift by credit card.
Every day you bring your best to Swedish. With your gift through the Caregiver Campaign, you help define Swedish’s vision for tomorrow.
Your 2021 Caregiver Campaign Impact Report is here! See the difference you’ve made through your charitable giving in your 2021 impact report below.