The Caregiver Campaign is Swedish’s employee giving program that gives caregivers the opportunity to support our patients and colleagues by making a gift to Swedish.
The campaign recognizes our spirit of team work as we create a vision for the future of Swedish – together. Join and Be a Vision Maker today!
Your giving makes a difference. As a not-for-profit health system, Swedish relies on philanthropic support for key programs and initiatives that benefit our patients and caregivers.
You can direct your gift to the Swedish programs and funds most meaningful to you, including:
- Swedish Fund for Excellence – supports Swedish’s top priorities
- Helping Hands Fund – (Formerly the Employee Emergency Fund) - supports your Swedish colleagues going through a financial crisis.
- Nurse Education Fund – supports scholarships, continuing education and conferences.
- Swedish Edmonds Fund
- Swedish Issaquah Fund
- Swedish Ballard Fund
- Swedish Support - Cherry Hill
- Colorectal and Thoracic Surgery Fellowship
- Digestive Health General Fund
- MS Center Supportive Care Services
- Organ Transplant Fund
- SNI Greatest Need Fund
- SCI Patient Assistance Fund
- Women’s Health Fund
Programs and Department funds:
- Reach Out and Read
- Doula Services
- Mobile Mammography
- Palliative Care
- Behavioral Health Embedded in Primary Care
Area of Your Choice – To learn more about the 400 programs where you can designate your gift, contact Lindsay Capello at [email protected] or 206-215-8138.
With your gift of $5 per pay period or more, as a special Thank You, you’ll also receive a Swedish badge clip.
Every gift matters. Your participation is what is most important!
Payroll deduction – The amount you authorize will be deducted from your pay check each pay period until you notify the Foundation in writing (email is okay) a change or to end the donation.
One-time gift - You can make a one-time or monthly gift by credit card.
Every day your work puts our patients first. With your gift through the Caregiver Campaign, you’ve taken your commitment to the next level.
Your 2020 Caregiver Campaign Impact Report is coming soon! Check out 2019’s Caregiver Campaign Impact Report here!