Philanthropy plays a vital role in the critical work we do to change patients’ lives every day. Our ability to provide the finest possible health care to people throughout the community is directly linked to the high level of support we receive from loyal community members like you.
Swedish recognizes our generous donors by welcoming them into our gift clubs - the Summit Club and Founders Circle. The Summit Club includes individuals who donate $1,500 or more to Swedish. Donors of $10,000 and above annually are invited to join the Founders Circle.
We are pleased to offer the following benefits in appreciation for your support:
Summit Club Benefits
- Members-only access card with admittance to a private hospital room, when available and medically feasible.
- Complimentary valet parking at Swedish First Hill and Cherry Hill (during business hours).
- Pre-registration forms to simplify the admitting process.
- Invitation to special gathers, including our annual donor appreciation event, and behind-the-scenes tours and events.
- Recognition in our annual report.
- Special news and updates just for donors.
- Guided tour of a Swedish hospital of your choice, including highlights of our renowned art collection.
- Recognition on the Donor Wall at all five Swedish campuses.
Founders Circle Benefits
Founders Circle: Sponsor ($10,000 - $49,999)
All benefits of Summit Club plus:
- Access to the tranquil Bentley Family Donor Lounges on the First Hill and Cherry Hill campuses, as well as to the serene "Robin's Nest" Family Lounge at Swedish Issaquah.
- Free Electron Beam Tomography (EBT) coronary artery screenings.
We are pleased to offer our Stellar Club members access to lounges on the First Hill, Cherry Hill and Issaquah campuses. This short video will give you a glimpse of what the lounges provide.